Saturday 6 August, 2011






Saturday, May 7, 2011




He's Bigger Than You



"It's not so much that you're small. He's just so much bigger than you."







Friday, May 6, 2011





An Example for the Cuckold







Sunday, January 9, 2011




No Wonder You're a Cuckold




The completely disinterested husband. I've never understood that one. And he wonders how he wound up a cuckold.





Monday, December 27, 2010




Smalller than My Cuck, but Better,



Can any of you cuckolds relate to this one? Married or committed to a woman who lives by the maxim "Sex with another is always better than sex with your spouse"?



Understand the Importance of Disrespect




Confirmation that her Bull knows how to disrespect her when it most counts.





Saturday, December 25, 2010





Get Drinking, Cuck!



Inspired to make a cuckold caption. How would you caption this photo?





Tuesday, September 14, 2010




Cuckoldry Was My Training Ground

As some of you may already know, my wife is a legal prostitute working in a Northern Nevada brothel. What has that to do with cuckoldry, you might ask?

She's gone from home for at least a week at a time. Most often, she's gone for two weeks or longer. All the while, I have limited communication with her as she's off flirting and getting her groove on with other men. I go to bed alone. I raise the kids, for the most part, alone. I deal with all of family's needs while she plays... I mean, works.

About a year before she took the plunge into brothel life, she and I were heavy into cuckold play. Our play included her going off to live with her boyfriends for stretches of time. One month, she managed to stay the night at her boyfriend's place for the better part of a month.

At the time, I found it ironic that I should so desperately want her to "force" her absence on me, to make me sleep alone night after night. Before I turned to cuckoldry to cope with her slut running ways, I weeped about how often she would go out and not return to me. It hurt so bad. The more I brought it up, the more she continued.

Eventually her habit of staying away turned into a source of arousal for me. She was confused when I first suggested that she make me sleep alone night after night, considering how much I whined about it before. Eventually, she followed through and the term "I'm leaving you" (vs. "I'm going out") became entrenched in our relationship lexicon.

During that time in our relationship, her absence was cause for my arousal. Nowadays, her absence doesn't have an erotic effect. However, her absence is easy to handle. Sure, there are moments in which I miss her terribly. Most of the time, though, I'm comfortable with her being gone. And it's all thanks to our "forced" absence cuckolding play.





Tuesday, September 7, 2010




Are Most Married Men Cuckolds?

That adorable cuckoldress JinxyPie wrote an article back in April that I've meant to write about for awhile now.

In her article "No, you can't has," JinxyPie has this to say:
"Even if you don’t realize it, you may have been partaking in the denial fetish."
I certainly can relate to this with my own wife, even though we're not formally a cuckold couple. Take the play with her long-time boyfriend. When with him, she spends a lot of time sucking his cock, getting her pussy eaten, and anal occurs every other time with them.

When it comes to me, she sucks my cock maybe once or twice a year and it only lasts for a minute or two. Eating her pussy? She let me do that once so far this year, but again, only for a few short minutes. Once she came, it was over.

In the anal arena, forget about. I haven't been in her ass for at least a couple years. Her usual excuse for denying me access to her brown eye is that I'm too big. I know better, though, because she's admitted to letting guys twice my size fuck her asshole.

Something struck me about JinxyPie's suggestion that all cuckold couples likely already practice some form of denial fetish: The same can be said for a great many non-cuckold couples, too.

Think about all those jokes about marriage and sex, for example. Or consider the general sexual defiency that befalls so many married folk a few years after the wedding. I've known so many men who have to beg and beg and beg for even five minutes of sex with their wives.

When it comes down to it, the wife is in total control of the sexual aspect of most marriages. After the honeymoon is over, it's all downhill. In most cases, the wife denies her husband sex unless it's at a time and under conditions of her choosing. As a result, there are a whole lot of frustrated married men out there.

What do you think? Do you know any guys who fit this scenario?

Note: When I refer to this particular power dynamic in marriages, I'm generalizing. I've also known couples in which the dynamic is reversed.






Tuesday, August 31, 2010





I Am a Wittol

Many committed men identify their sexual relationship with their wives/girlfriends as cuckoldry because it’s the closest match. I am one of these men.

A Time without Expression

Sure, I’ve fantasized about being treated in most of the ways that cuckolds desire to be treated by their HotWives and their lovers. Among these are forced abstinence, sissification, long-term denial, and forceful (even abusive) bull/stud sessions.

I have actually experienced prolonged periods of sexual denial, and nothing gets me off quite as quickly as when my wife says degrading things about me while we fuck. One of the quickest things to make me cum is when my wife says, “I hate you. I hate your dick.”

Speaking to my own experiences, all the various expressions of cuckoldry present intense erotic effects. But would I really follow through with all of them? Not really. It’s just not who I am.

My original intent in sexually opening up my marriage served one purpose above all others: to release my wife to fuck whomever she wished.

My engagement in sexual relations with other women was not the motivator. What I wanted most was for my wife to fuck other men.

Self-Denial Turns to Acceptance

Over the years, the concept of “cuckoldry” trickled into my awareness. At first, it repulsed me. The expressions I witnessed focused on degrading the husband, relegating him to the role of an also-ran or a generally inferior lover.

One thing I knew about myself for sure: I was (and still am to some extent) a champion lover.

My cock falls squarely into the bigger than average category. Some women have even called me huge (poor girls). My prowess only dipped in intensity over the past few years, and that was primarily due to a lack of sexual partners and a non-receptive, routine-anchored wife.

Nothing about my sexual abilities warranted anything that takes prominence in the cuckoldry fetish. Only my wife’s increased intensity and willingness to experiment and fuck in more fevered ways with other men (vs. with me) fit the bill.

I just wasn’t willing to admit that I was a cuckold, until one day, I decided there was something insanely arousing about being told I was a last choice, in being degraded, in feeling inferior, in being denied sex only to have my wife go off a few short hours later to fuck someone else.

Over time, these fantasies and realities merged and I accepted the reality. I accepted that I truly was a cuckold… or so I thought.

The Search Ends?

A previous cuckold blogger and I had hashed out a term for guys like us. We could actually satisfy our significant others with ease. We didn’t exactly want to have access to our willies cut off, or to be turned into sissies. We just dug that our women needed more than one man to fuck.

We didn’t need to keep score and keep our extra-marital play reciprocal. We wanted our ladies’ tallies to spike, while we stayed behind to get ourselves off to the thought of what and who they might be doing.

The term the cuckold blogger came up with was “Magnan,” defined as “not quite a swinger, 'cause he'd rather share his wife with a stud than fuck another woman.”


The term didn’t catch on, but another came to my attention via a tweet: wittol.

UrbanDictionary.com defines a wittol as “a husband who has no objection to his wife making love to other men.”

Plain and simple. This sums up exactly the type of relationship I have with my wife. I’m not cut off from playing with other people. I’m not sissified. I’m not caged. I’m just a guy who is alright with my wife freely pursuing her sexual desires.

Although I’ll always harbor and express some cuckoldry, I am a wittol.






Friday, August 27, 2010





Live Cuckold Report: 27 August 2010

Right now, my wife is staying the night at her boyfriend's place. I don't use the expression "sleeping" because she declared her intent to fuck with "he hasn't been getting any loving."

That leaves me home alone to let my imagination run wild. Unfortunately, my imagination can only run so wild with my wife and her boyfriend. That's why he hasn't gotten much loving lately. With my wife, familiarity definitely makes for resistance and routine. When she's with new guys, and for quite some time after, she's one of the wildest rides around. But when that good old sense of familiarity sets in... wham! You're begging her to just let you at her for five minutes, just five minutes.

Back in the day, I used to imagine her boyfriend and her might be so bold as to fuck right outside our bedroom window, waking me up to quietly stroke myself to the sound of her bursts of breath and his occasional catching of the breath.

I can hear them right now, trying to stay quiet but also fine with getting caught. My left ear exposed to catch most of their sounds without alerting them to my awareness.

That would be a heavenly sound right about now. In reality, she's probably playing Rock Hero, or they went straight for it and he's giving her the squirt treatment. Then she'll likely suck his cock for a good long while, something I can count on one hand how many times she's done for me.

These are the ways I am cuckolded. These are the ways I get off.






Tuesday, August 24, 2010




Cuckolds Make Better Fathers OR "I'm not coming home tonight. Watch the kids, cuck!"

When my children were younger, they required a babysitter if my wife and I wanted to go out for the evening. I wasn't really much for going out anyway, and my absence facilitated my wife's success rate at picking up men. As a result, I wound up staying home to care for our sons.

At first, I was more than willing to watch my kids because it meant my wife was fucking new men. The more often I sat at home without her, the more turned on I got. It took a few years to realize the erotic effect that staying home to watch the kids would have on me.

Well in the early days, we were considered swingers. Cuckoldry was a term we hadn't discovered. For us, our swinging relationship was lopsided primarily because of my desire to have a slutty wife who was constantly fucking new men. I gave up my running rights in order for her to more readily exercise hers.

As time progressed and we tried to work on a more equal swinging arrangement, we still didn't have the funds to get a babysitter for the times we wanted to go out. In the end, my wife would go out on her own and I'd have to stay home to watch the kids. If she got laid, especially if she found a new dick, my inability to accompany her felt like it paid off. On the nights she didn't hook up, I felt robbed.

As my children reached the age when one could watch the other, and then when both where old enough to stay home without supervision, I thought for sure that I'd start to go out more often. Alas, I continue to remain at home most of the time.

In retrospect, I look back at the years spent serving the primary role of child care giver during the evening hours and realize how those years shaped me into the cuckold I am today. I also can't help but wonder how it has shaped me into one of the most engaged and attentive fathers I know.

Unlike the stereotype of the uninvolved father who rarely spends his off-hours caring for his children because he "spends all day working and shouldn't be expected to work when he gets home," the cuckold father takes care of the children without getting to complain about it. Well, this cuckold father didn't anyway. For me, complaints only led to temporary dialing backs of my wife's play or an acceleration, depending on her mood.

The concept of the domesticated sissy comes to my mind when I think about this part of my pre-cuckold cuckolding past. Here I read lots of stories from real-life cuckold sissies who are forced to clean their homes spotlessly and prepare meals and tend to their HotWives needs. I never read about any of these sissies having to care for their children.

A lot of swingers have children in residence. You read their blogs or forum posts and eventually someone comes out with some story or reason for not attending an event that has to do with one or more of their children. With exception to the breeding fetish that some cuckolds express, such tike-based challenges seem absent from the cuckolding world. Why is that, and what do you think?
  • Does cuckolding lead to more involved fathers?
  • Do cuckold couples tend not to have children living at home?






Tuesday, August 17, 2010





Does Enabling a Wife to Cheat Turn Me On?

I received an intriguing question from callmemaiden on my Formspring account:

You love the thought that your wife is cheating on you, does it also turn you on if the woman you are with is cheating on her husband?
You can read my original response here.

I've thought heavily on this question since first answering it. As a cuckold-leaning guy, I've never really considered how it feels to be in the role of the enabler.

Before I continue, I should restate that I recognize two forms of cuckoldry:
  • as an all-too-real fact of life - Cuckolds in this category make up the majority of cuckolds in the world. These are men who have wives who cheat on them without consent. This type of dishonesty arises directly out of the fires of our monogamy-only culture and can be easily shed if only we accepted that humans are not meant for monogamy.
  • as a pluralistic fetish - Cuckolds in this category get off on the thought that their wife will never remain sexually faithful to them. Many of these cuckolds desire that should they ever ask their wives to call it all off and return to a monogamous relationship that the wives will continue to fuck others on the sly... and that possibility has a powerful effect on the cuck.
One last point of clarification: I'm taking this question to refer to non-consensual cheating, as contrasted to a male who has expressed a desire his wife cheat.

The Short Answer

Yes! For one reason only: It would flatter me to no end knowing that the married woman thought I was worth the risk of getting caught.

Empathy Restrains Enabling

When it comes to living my life, I try to follow one moral guideline over all others. Can you guess what it is? The Golden Rule. That's what makes it so difficult for me to say for sure that it would be a turn on to know the woman I'm plowing is cheating on her husband.

The mere fact that a wife would want to risk everything just to have me inside her is insanely arousing, not to mention flattering. Still, I would have a hard time not thinking about how hurt her husband would feel to find out. That nagging conscience of mine would make any sustained pleasure or thrill dry up, and would likely shrivel my willy in a hurry. Or would it?

My History of Helping Wives Cheat

I have only once helped a wife cheat. She wanted me far more than I wanted her. Nowadays, I'd jump on her in a heartbeat. Back then, though, I was not into heavy women at all. This woman was definitely packing some pounds, which turned me off.

Rhonda lived right across the street from us. She and my wife befriended each other, often sharing homemade kahlua on each others front porches. Eventually, Rhonda started to grow suspicious of some of my wife's activities and it all came out. The excitement of our open relationship rocked her world, and she soon wanted to sample me.

She felt stuck in a dead-end marriage. Her husband rarely showed any sexual interest, or interest in anything sexual at all. I heartily believed that she needed to work on resolving her marital strife but she still wanted me. She wound up with my brother first. It was obvious to her that it was a one-time thing between them, so she turned up the juice and pursued me extra hard.

All the while, I kept thinking about her husband. Sure, some of my thoughts stemmed from self-preservation, but the bulk of my concern came from a place of empathy. How would I feel if my wife cheated on me with a neighbor? (This was before cuckolding entered my life. We were swingers at the time.)

Rhonda and I eventually got it on, and fuck was it good if not quick. After that encounter, she pursued me daily. I only once let it go any farther than flirting, a night when my wife and I were tripping. She sucked my cock for hours to limited success. Most of the time, I avoided moments of seclusion with her. I just kept thinking about how wrong it was to fuck her without her husband's approval... and that wasn't going to happen.

Rhonda eventually started to feel remorse about having screwed around on her husband with me and other men. She created lists of the things she did to wrong him, burned it, then swore never to cheat on him ever again. Last I checked, she remained true to her commitment.

Then there was the only committed woman I ever pursued. Lisa was a young college girl who wanted to be naughty with my wife and me. Her boyfriend was a good fuck, but she wanted group sex and he wanted none of it. Lisa and I came extremely close to getting it on. Ironically, no fear or hesitation arose in regards to her relationship. I wanted her bad, and the thought of her cheating on her boyfriend with me made me hot, hot, hot.

Things got really ugly between Lisa and her man, and they resolved to move back to Idaho. A couple years later, I heard they had gotten engaged, planned the wedding, then called it off. She had decided he was too possessive and jealous for a strong marriage and went on a wilding. When I heard that, I wished so bad that she would go out of her way to visit me to fuck my brains out like we had talked about years before. The split with her man only intensified my desire for her, cutting out that nagging empathy factor.

All of this happened within the first two years after my wife and I started swinging. Since then, I would often state that I'd be happy to tend to a lonely housewife or 40 but would always remain rooted in the Golden Rule.

Cheating to Impregnate Turns Me On

With all this said, though, one fantasy that involves me fucking a woman without her significant other knowing turns me on immensely: Breeding!

Every once in awhile I meet a woman who makes me want to procreate. Some inspire such desire because they've stated their own deep-seeded desire to have my baby. Others just send my testicles into overdrive.

The thought of a woman coming to me for the purpose of breeding excites me to no end. I'd have an extremely hard time not accepting the role that so many cuckolds have imagined, the role of the breeding bull.

If a woman told me that she wanted to make a baby with me, a baby that she would lead her husband to believe is his own, I would most likely jump on that in a heartbeat.

A few years back, I'd likely have declined such an offer. I'm not sure if this represents a degradation in my moral fortitude, a biological urge stemming from growing older, or the knowledge that some 30% of all children worldwide do not come from the husbands who believe they sired them.

All may be a factor, but ultimately, I think I'd feel honored that the woman would want children with me. And with all that said, I don't really want to be a father again and would hopefully deny women the chance of getting my load for the purpose of conception. Which reminds me, I need to get cut soon before I grow too weak to resist.

Some of my most powerful jack-off, and even fuck induced cums have involved thoughts of me knocking up some woman from my past. Many times, I like to pull it out with my wife who plays it both ways - me knocking up some girl she names or her wishing her tubes weren't tied so she can have so-and-so's baby. All these scenarios produce potent pops!

Where Do You Stand?

As a cuckold, would it turn you on if you helped a woman cheat on her husband?







Tuesday, August 10, 2010





Trembling for Abandonment

All this talk lately regarding HotWives taking the final step into accepting full dominance of the cuckold relationship has me walking down memory lane. I'm always attempting to understand why I exhibit some of my cuckold traits. Perhaps the most confusing is my past desire to have my wife to leave me for other men.

What if She Really Left Me?

I'm not talking about going out for the night and not coming home until the next afternoon. No, I'm talking about the full-out divorce scenario.

Yeah, I know...twisted.

I have to face the facts though. Some of my most intense cums ever were induced the few times my wife has realistically said:

"You better fucking enjoy this 'cause it's the last time you're ever getting it. I'm packing and leaving your ass to live with [fill in current stud's name]. We're getting married once my divorce to you is final."

There's the way she just lays there to make it seem like it's the worst of the last obligations she has to me. Or the way she tries to squirm free and makes it officially rape, threatening to tell her new man and warning me that a serious beat down awaits me if I don't let her go.

The cums were great, but it was the follow-up after all the cumming was done. She stayed in character, throwing clothes and other items in a bag and leaving without so much as an "I'll call you later. I trembled inside and masturbating multiple times in her absence.

Very rarely, my wife plays the role of the cuckoldress spooky well.

Asking for It

Long ago, I asked my wife to have sex with other men. Well, it was actually framed as, "You should feel free to fuck any man you want if he turns you on."

That's how we entered swinging.

It wasn't long before I was having the occasional fling with a lady or two. But all along, it was my wife fucking other men that excited me most. In my last post, I quoted Klein Rakker's belief that most cuckolds truly want their wives to take that next step into complete dominance over the situation.

My wife crossed that line on a few occasions, and it was the sweetest pain I ever endured in our relationship.

Abuse Her and She Shall Wander

It started with a hair tug.

The next day, we realized that both she and our girlfriend had likely been drugged with something that made them out of it. I hadn't known that at the time. I thought my wife was ignoring me for the cool guy from the club.

She walked away from me when I tried to tell her that I wasn't digging the scene. I mean, this guy was banging my wife, sharing him with another couple dudes, who wind up jerking off to some lesbian with her arm buried inside our girlfriend. All the while, I merely got to watch. (Remember: We weren't even close to being in a cuckold relationship at the time.)

The worst part about the scenario for me at the time was that she brought home an orgy when I asked her before she left not to bring anyone home after the club closed. Asked her to take the action elsewhere.

I expressed my frustration and asked her to take them all somewhere else. She scoffed at me and walked away. As I went to grab her, I went for her hair. Clutching a huge clump of her locks, I yanked her back and told her that I needed her attention, even if for just a minute. She punched me in the chest, and I quickly let go. Truth be told, I was shocked at my action; I'm never abusive unless it's prearranged.

Well, my girlfriend tried to calm me down and I eventually mustered the strength to ask everyone to leave. Well, the jerk-offs and lesbian left, but the cool guy from the club continued to bang my wife for another solid hour, while his friend banged our girlfriend. I laid on my bed and wished I could just pass out.

After the hour plus of solid fucking continued, I couldn't handle it anymore and said so. My wife got furious with me and left with the guy. She didn't return until early evening of that day.

When she returned home, I tried to express my frustration with her. She didn't remember fucking for hours, although her lower spine was rubbed raw. She did, however, remember me pulling her hair. She was still pissed. She warned me to never treat her that way ever again, that there were very few ways she'd leave me but that being abusive was near the top of the list.

After that night, she only craved strange new dick all the more. She was out every night the club was open for awhile and I begged her to slow it down. That's when she reminded me that I claimed to want an out-of-control slut for a wife. "Well," she said, "Here I am. You got what you asked for." Then she walked out the door in hopes of fucking someone entirely brand new.

Nearly every night she went out, the trembles would ensue and grow in strength as the morning sun rose. If noon struck without so much as a check-in phone call, my entire body would quake relentlessly.

An Absent Husband Makes for a Hyperactive SlutWife

Shortly after the hair pulling incident, my wife only got worse. Well, at the time I thought it was worse. Looking back, she made an excellent cuckoldress.

She no longer asked permission. I'd often arrive home after a long night of work to find her sitting and waiting dressed in skimpy, slutty clothes. As soon as I'd walk in the door, she'd hop up looking all hot, kiss me and dash out the door. I'd ask her to spend a little time with me first, but she would deny me and continue down the road to add one more cock to her tally.

A few months passed and she started to show no sign of wanting to play with me for any other than obligatory purposes. She encouraged me to explore other options. The more I explored, the harder she dove into all-out crazy stranger fucking.

Then, I made some bad choices that essentially forced me to leave Oregon.

In the meantime, my wife had to complete her degree. She could do it within 3 months,with the plan to join us upon her completion in Alaska to recoup and set a new course for our lives. During these 3 months, I lost contact with her most of the time. She started off by hanging out with all those guys I asked her not to hang out with due to their criminal proclivities. Next thing you know, she's out of touch for days at a time.

She only shared a few of the things she'd gotten herself into. I know there was much, much more to her sexual runnings during our long-distance marriage that she didn't tell me about. Still, starting off my absence with a proper strapping to the floor to be tortured and fucked for nearly 24 hours straight by a few dudes was a great way to start off.

Then there was the time she let a BBC, with tremendous skill to match his giant cock, brutalize her in the woods. Or then there was the nearly 72 hours she blacked out from being drugged by a malicious woman, waking up sore all over and later discovering the entirety of her student loan check had been withdrawn from the bank. And who could forget the way she arrived at the Anchorage International airport coming down from a multiple-day acid trip spent in Portland getting fucked like meat by multiple strangers?

In my absence, she let her true slut self shine in ways she never would in my presence. The beast was unleashed and no amount of my family's bashing would make her back down from continuing her promiscuous course. She was a proud slut.

The Beast Unleashed Shatters My Nerves

My wife never abated. She continued to pass me over so she could fuck other men. Even while living with my family, she had no issues with fucking family friends or going off to fuck new dudes she met while at the bar with some of my family members. Even while with me, in front of my family, she'd make a new friend and be gone until early in the morning.

Then she got a job and met Haciendo, a tall handsome man from the Dominican Republic. The banter between them grew intense. After a lot of teasing, they were finally set to hook up.

Due to my insecurities at the time, I hadn't been so keen on them getting it on. I wavered back and forth, finally telling her half-heartedly that it was okay. I'd wished she'd notice that I was really saying "no, it's not okay." Instead, she ran to make it happen. Before her shift ended, I freaked and begged her not to go with him. She ignored my calls, so I had to go inside the restaurant. They asked me to wait outside for her, per her request.

My wife stormed out of the front of the restaurant and told me to "Go the fuck home right now!"

I begged her not to go through with it. She refused. I had already said okay and she wasn't going to back out. I begged her again. She told me to go home and walked away. I yelled out, "Fine. It's him or me. If you walk in that door, you've made your choice. Don't bother coming home."

My entire body started to quake. I stormed into my mom's house and someone noticed I wasn't happy. They asked what was wrong. I told them I was just really tired and wished I wouldn't have wasted my time going to pick Renee up if she planned on going out with "friends." The person left me alone and I tried to sleep, but couldn't. My whole body trembled from its core.

My wife walked in the door just as the sun began to rise and described an intense and especially naughty night with a god. We fucked then fell asleep for a few short hours.

The whole night, preceding my time confronting my wife at work until the time she returned and it was apparent she wouldn't really leave me for another man after all, I trembled. I feared I'd lose her permanently. I just wanted my wife back, if not for a little bit.

Shortly after this incidence, we fell back in love and reclaimed our lust for one another. This didn't mean she wouldn't continue to break my heart in one way or another over the years. No, it just means she wasn't so callous about it anymore.

Pre-Planned Abandonment Triggers Trembles Too

My wife and I had our share of downs in terms of our swinging lifestyle. I strongly believe that the way she treated me, with a strong dose of imbalance when it came down to partnering with others, helped spur on my desire to be cuckolded.

She often would fuck her boyfriend far more often than me. At first, she didn't believe it. Then I started keeping a secret log of her activities. I had numbers to prove it. Then I created a calendar that I posted in our room. She quickly grew aware that she truly was making me wait while putting out for others.

She wanted to change this habit of hers by fucking me more often. But, I wanted something different. I had come to full grips with being cuckolded. I wanted more than for her to recognize that she fucks others more than me. I wanted her to want other men more than me. I wanted to feel like her final option.

I would bring it up while I fucked her. She promised to commit herself to her boyfriend every Friday night, then followed through. For well over a year, she spent every Friday night with her other man. As every Friday night approached, I would start to tremble at the mere thought of it.

Then there were the times I would make her promise to leave me altogether... at least for a couple weeks at a time. Little by little, she followed through with a three-day stretch here and there. Then one month, she slept with me once and only because her boyfriend left town for the night.

Every time a night away from me would approach, I'd tremble.

Her Silence Makes Me Tremble Nowadays

My wife doesn't disappear all-too often these days. Since she works as a legal prostitute, she's not likely to need to fuck lots of different men during her short stays home. She certainly fucks her boyfriend, but ultimately, she wants to stay with me.

While she's away, though, I experience the most nerve-wracking emotions. Why? She has a horrible habit of staying out-of-touch. I generally have to hound her for a call-back. In the meantime, I'm left to wonder why she's not calling me. Did she meet a millionaire who swept her off her feet? Did she decide to go out clubbing and ended up hooking up with a guy who makes her feel super-special or who drugged her up and is using her as his own cash cow?

Whatever she's up to, her sustained silence is possibly the most tremble-inducing act in my life. And the trembles are actually something I look forward to, something I crave.

Does your Hot/SlutWife's time away turn you into a trembling lump of gelatin?






Tuesday, August 3, 2010




Take Away my Control, Please!

A few weeks back, I responded to a cuckold caption created by Klein Rakker for his Cuckold Captions blog. He was rightfully excited that his creation had created such a stir across the Web, and he had some further thoughts regarding the notion that cuckolds top from the bottom up.

The following quote, in particular, struck especially close to my own experience with past cuckolding.
"I think that for most men, myself included, the goal is to get your wife to, at some point take full control and not only be the top but the dominant as well. We husbands are simply desperate for some original, autonomous sexual behaviour from our wives!" (Read full post here.)

How's this guy do it, so adeptly put his finger on my cuckolding pulse? I'm sure I'm not alone in my sentiments regarding this desire. At this stage in my life, I'm actually not really into being cuckolded. But when I had the cuck-itch roaring along in overdrive, nothing twisted me up inside quite as strongly as the thought of my wife taking complete charge of her sexuality. I wanted her to tell me unprompted that it made no difference what I wanted; the only thing that mattered were her wishes and desires.

Now, my wife's sexual proclivities have never exactly been what could be considered "vanilla." She made so many of my twisted fantasies a reality, all with an overwhelming sense of glee. Still, I almost always had to steer her in my chosen direction to ensure those fantasies were actualized. This is a huge part of the reason I believe cuckoldry appealed to me, the appeal of having a wife who could make me blush. A huge part of me even wanted her to treat me so callously, to deny me her sex so completely that I would truly be her bottom, even to the point of her leaving me for a lengthy period of time, only to return after I'd groveled.

Well, those times have changed for me, only the faintest of cuckolding desire remains. In retrospect, I've learned as much about myself and my psychological workings as I have about the various ways to express the cuckolding lifestyle. Still, I occasionally find myself wanting my wife to eventually break my heart, as it were, and temporarily eschew me for some other grand lover... at least until it stops making me drip cum at the mere thought of it.






Tuesday, July 20, 2010




Reflecting Modern Cuckoldry

As most of you know, captioning photos to give them a cuckolding context is pretty popular. I ran across an image on ImageFap the other day that had a line in it that I think sums up the reality of cuckolding as a fetish.

"Nothing gets my dick harder than watching her indulge my cuckolding fetish and knowing I'm really the one in control."

When it comes down to it, the cuckold fetishist (vs. a true cuckold who has a wife who is unfaithful without his consent) is in control. This is evidenced by the huge amount of books, tutorials, and just generally repeated question by blog visitors that revolve around the concept of convincing one's wife/girlfriend to cuck them.

Almost always to begin with, the wife wants nothing to do with it because it just doesn't feel right. It's downright confusing to a committed woman why her man would wish for her to treat him in what they perceive as a negative.

Well, polls taken over the last few years have revealed that women are twice as likely to cheat on their significant others. There are many factors that could explain the statistic, but the reality is that the chances of one's wife cheating is pretty high.

When a husband releases his wife to be free with anyone she wishes, he removes the ability for her to cheat on him. This enables him to feel some sense of control.

A lot of the practices that a cuckoldress employs are ones that their husband/boyfriend has explicitly requested, like humiliation, sissifying, forced abstinence, caging and so on.

Just as it is with the swinging scene, both partners need to feel some semblance of control in the situation or else it all falls apart. As the saying goes, "Swinging makes a strong marriage stronger and a weak marriage crumble."

Even with the total surrender of one's life to a cuckoldress, there is an understanding that the fun won't last if the other is being sadistic for the sake of sadism and not for the mutual enhancement of the situation.

When it comes down to it, the strong cuckold couple is made up of two partners who both have the ability to renegotiate the relationship. So the cuck who claims to be in control even though his cuckoldress has denied him access to her sweet body is not far off base. If it is making him feel sick in a bad way, he can always talk it out with his wife/girlfriend to alter the relationship in a way that feels good for both of them.

See the image here.


For further thoughts inspired by this caption and this post, visit the following posts:















1 comment:

  1. Coll now 09452588392 friends join Kero play boy sex job koi dhoka dhari nahi join kero or money kamaya jo mel female hii profile ke madem callege girl house wife Ki sath home service hotel service join karo or money kamaya jo mel female hii profile ke madem callege girl house wife Ki sath home service gigolo job all India ke all city mi service available college girl house wife anti ki key I service available call now 09452588392 full Maza Masti key saath psaa kamye all ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll full Maza Masti key saath psaa kamye all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all the time coll me know when you are in the time coll now 09452588392 koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll Boy Play Boy serwis all India Ki all city's mey available service gigolo Coll now 09452588392

    ReplyDelete